Since Barack Obama's re-election, hundreds...
Or was it a power grab by the Central bank? They charged the federal government 26% interest. Lincoln hated them and even stated such that they were more threatening than the Southern Army to the freedom of the Union. After the war and during what we refer to as reconstruction, Washington DC was carved out and incorporated. As were the "several states" under that corporate umbrella. We lost the Republic at that point. They never taught this in school. The US government is a CORPORATION! Not a working Republic. We have been swindled by the lawyers and Bankers who reside in and now own that corporation by fiat.
For decades, it has been obvious that there are irreconcilable differences between Americans who want to control the lives of others and those who wish to be left alone. Which is the more peaceful solution: Americans using the brute force of government to beat liberty-minded people into submission or simply parting company? In a marriage, where vows are ignored and broken, divorce is the most peaceful solution. Similarly, our constitutional and human rights have been increasingly violated by a government instituted to protect them. Americans who support constitutional abrogation have no intention of mending their ways.
- VA: Actually, those secret wait lists did have something to do with the deaths Ed Morrissey 22 mins ago
- TEMS Thursday: Duane Patterson, Alexandra Jaffe, Eliana Johnson Ed Morrissey 52 mins ago
- Politics of man who sought to firebomb black congressman’s office won’t surprise you Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Poll showing GOP favorability nearly even with Dems met with furious spinning Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Wow: 62% of Republicans support sending ground troops into Iraq and Syria Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Video: AQ’s competition with ISIS means renewed focus on hitting US Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago