Marshal Law, once declared, suspends the Constitution leaving the government to do whatever it deems necessary to maintain the peace. And then Marshal Law must be lifted when same body decides that things are peaceful. This could be perpetual. Or simple as that body could reorganize the government making the Constitution obsolete. This is the real and present danger as we approach the end of the shelf life of this administration.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Yep: MSNBC would react quite differently if Tea Partiers threw rocks at them Mary Katharine Ham 8 hours ago
- Finally: George W. Bush takes the ALS Ice Bucket challenge Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- WaPo/ABC poll: Majority approves of airstrikes in Iraq … Ed Morrissey 9 hours ago
- Report: Two times as many British Muslims fighting for ISIS as with U.K. armed forces Noah Rothman 10 hours ago
- All in: Red-state Democrat Mark Pryor launches rare pro-ObamaCare midterm ad Allahpundit 11 hours ago