Marshal Law, once declared, suspends the Constitution leaving the government to do whatever it deems necessary to maintain the peace. And then Marshal Law must be lifted when same body decides that things are peaceful. This could be perpetual. Or simple as that body could reorganize the government making the Constitution obsolete. This is the real and present danger as we approach the end of the shelf life of this administration.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Video: IRS agents who didn’t pay their taxes get $1 million in bonuses Mary Katharine Ham 8 hours ago
- Most popular guy in the Party of Fair Share to endorse tax cheat for 23rd term Mary Katharine Ham 9 hours ago
- Oh, good: The EPA finally, retroactively lowers a 2013 biofuels requirement to reflect the fact that the required biofuels did not actually exist Erika Johnsen 9 hours ago
- The Scalia – Sotomayor Thunderdome Jazz Shaw 10 hours ago
- AP reporter to State Dep’t spokesman: Seriously, can you identify a single accomplishment since 2010? Allahpundit 11 hours ago