Marshal Law, once declared, suspends the Constitution leaving the government to do whatever it deems necessary to maintain the peace. And then Marshal Law must be lifted when same body decides that things are peaceful. This could be perpetual. Or simple as that body could reorganize the government making the Constitution obsolete. This is the real and present danger as we approach the end of the shelf life of this administration.
- Solar panel company pocketing govt subsidy cash intended for homeowners Jazz Shaw 42 minutes ago
- Look how the Export-Import Bank is using your tax money Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 14 hours ago
- Video: How does the president’s tone help solve the problem? Mary Katharine Ham 15 hours ago
- Obama’s law professor: There’s a “very high risk” that a federal court is going to gut ObamaCare Allahpundit 16 hours ago
- This is CNN: White gay man and black woman argue over who is ‘stealing’ the other’s culture Noah Rothman 16 hours ago