In response to:
All of these things have left me with the same ideas. "Watch the Bir-Die!!" In combat, a diversion will allow you to operate undetected by the enemy. The diversion is designed to be VERY noisy and not necessarily harmful. But the real operation is taking place elsewhere. And it is important enough to warrant the diversion and any casualties that might occur. This could be another false flag, but who ever pulled this, wanted to make it impossible for anyone to get any respect for thinking so. But it was likely just a diversion. But from what?
- Turkish parliament to vote on joining anti-ISIS coalition Ed Morrissey 34 mins ago
- SCOTUS blocks extended early voting options in Ohio Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- US, Afghanistan sign security agreement; 9800 US troops to stay Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- By the way: U.S. troops have landed in West Africa to fight Ebola Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- Cheer up, Eric Holder: You’re only the third-most-hated Obama Cabinet official Noah Rothman 12 hours ago