"In 1960, two-thirds (68%) of all twenty-somethings were married. In 2008, just 26% were." "To get a sense of how different attitudes were in the 1960s, perhaps this will do it. (M)arried women were asked, ‘In your opinion, do you think it is all right for a woman to have sexual relations before marriage...
In the lefts world of credentialism you cannot comment unless one of their institutions makes you an expert or you were hired by MSNBC
It's no secret that marriage has been in decline in America, but most people don't realize how quickly it has been crumbling. The numbers are staggering and the sea change in attitude that has gone along with them would shock previous generations of Americans.
- For Democrats, 2014 a mirror of Republicans’ 2012 nightmare Noah Rothman 29 mins ago
- Will gun control sink Connecticut’s Democratic governor? Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- The Democrats have a fee-vah and the only prescription is a new government shutdown Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Should childhood be prisonhood? Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Great news: You’re paying for a 1 year experiment to find out if the universe is a hologram Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Feminists oppose anti-date rape drug technology Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago