"In 1960, two-thirds (68%) of all twenty-somethings were married. In 2008, just 26% were." "To get a sense of how different attitudes were in the 1960s, perhaps this will do it. (M)arried women were asked, ‘In your opinion, do you think it is all right for a woman to have sexual relations before marriage...
In the lefts world of credentialism you cannot comment unless one of their institutions makes you an expert or you were hired by MSNBC
It's no secret that marriage has been in decline in America, but most people don't realize how quickly it has been crumbling. The numbers are staggering and the sea change in attitude that has gone along with them would shock previous generations of Americans.
- Organizing for Action asks WaPo to recognize its work, with hilarious results Mary Katharine Ham 21 minutes ago
- S.E. Cupp: It’s a myth that conservatism is hostile to atheism Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Chuck Todd: Democrats and Republicans should be embarrassed by this impeachment nonsense Guy Benson 1 hour ago
- GAO investigation: Why, yes, the Healthcare.gov disaster was the result of terrible government management Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Rand Paul calls out MSNBC… on MSNBC Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- Ted Cruz meeting with House conservatives to try to block Boehner’s border crisis bill Allahpundit 3 hours ago