For Arnold19 and jdahlberg: You support socialism over capitalism. That means that those who work hard, creating wealth for themselves don't deserve to keep it. They must, by force, give it to you. In other words, they must work to support you. The last time, that happened our ancestors fought a Cival War to eradicate it. You might remember that part of our history--it was called slavery then. Just because you call it redistribution of wealth doesn't change the nature of the beast. Be careful of what you fight for. You just may find yourself picking the proverbial cotton while yo' political massa's live in the mansion.
- Video: Chris Matthews attempts a do-over during his live show Mary Katharine Ham 34 minutes ago
- FL-13 special election: Jolly wins! Erika Johnsen 1 hour ago
- Finally: “Frozen,” the honest trailer Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Union leaders: Man, this Keystone XL decision just “reeks of politics” Erika Johnsen 2 hours ago
- McCain on Ted Cruz: Have these self-proclaimed Reagan Republicans forgotten that Reagan gave amnesty to three million illegals? Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Yikes: ObamaCare signups slowed down in February Erika Johnsen 3 hours ago