As I reported yesterday, President Obama gave a full defense of UN Ambassador Susan Rice's explanation of the 9/11 attack on the U.S. consulate in Benghazi. As a reminder, Rice went on five different Sunday shows five days after the attack and blamed the attack on a YouTube video despite the administration knew the attack was carried out by terrorists within 24 hours. President Obama said yesterday that Rice was simply following direction from the White House to present intelligence to the country that had been handed to her. Obama also said Rice had "nothing to do with Benghazi."...
Lousiana Gov. Bobby Jindal (R) rebuffed Mitt Romney's claim that President Obama won reelection because of "gifts" to minorities and young voters, calling the statement "wrong." "That is absolutely wrong," Jindal said at Wednesday's session of the annual Republican Governors Association meeting in Las Vegas, according to the Washington Examiner's Byron York. "I absolutely reject that notion." “I don’t think that represents where we are as a party and where we’re going as a party," Jindal continued. “That has got to be one of the most fundamental takeaways from this election: If we’re going to continue to be a competitive party and win elections on the national stage and continue to fight for our conservative principles, we need two
- ESPN: Ravens’ “misdirection” kept curiously passive NFL in the dark on video Ed Morrissey 22 mins ago
- Demands grow to end secrecy – and robbery – at Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Whistleblower cop in Scott Walker accusations paying a heavy price Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 15 hours ago
- Scarborough: A certain network should cover Bridgegate clearing as much as allegations Mary Katharine Ham 15 hours ago
- Remind me again, why isn’t Condi Rice running for president? Allahpundit 16 hours ago