This is the same leftist "Dream" that I hear all the time. Janet Napolitano and Sen. Durbin including Obama should be arrested for violation of current immigration laws, including promising those illegals standing in Durbin's office nothing would happen to them if they agreed to appear on TV. These three government officials knowingly violated known law, including the Constitution and we're talking about giving these criminals amnesty for being criminals? I don't give a damn how long they've been here(within reason), or how many "anchor babies" they've had while here. And before the fence or securing the border which is a lie, I want anchor babies stopped and grandfather the correction of the 14? Amendment back to when Dems started that.
"Enforcement first" has become the mantra of conservatives opposed to comprehensive immigration. However, what opponents refuse to recognize is that illegal immigration is under better control today than at any point in the last half century. Last year, net immigration from Mexico was zero -- as many immigrants (legal and illegal) left the United States as came here. The flow of illegal immigrants has plummeted in the last few years -- down to the lowest level since the 1970s. What's more, the Obama administration has deported more illegal immigrants than any previous administration since the Great Depression - including 450,000 last...
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- U.S. to announce ground troops to Poland, says… Polish defense minister Mary Katharine Ham 2 hours ago
- Rand Paul to Harry Reid: Simmer down with the “domestic terrorist” rhetoric about Bundy’s supporters Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Snowden: I asked Putin that softball question on surveillance to start a public debate in Russia Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- The Obama admin is delaying the Keystone XL review process through the election. Yes, again. Erika Johnsen 5 hours ago
- Rubio on immigration: I think Republicans have reached a point of “irreconcilable differences” with Obama Allahpundit 6 hours ago