This is the same leftist "Dream" that I hear all the time. Janet Napolitano and Sen. Durbin including Obama should be arrested for violation of current immigration laws, including promising those illegals standing in Durbin's office nothing would happen to them if they agreed to appear on TV. These three government officials knowingly violated known law, including the Constitution and we're talking about giving these criminals amnesty for being criminals? I don't give a damn how long they've been here(within reason), or how many "anchor babies" they've had while here. And before the fence or securing the border which is a lie, I want anchor babies stopped and grandfather the correction of the 14? Amendment back to when Dems started that.
"Enforcement first" has become the mantra of conservatives opposed to comprehensive immigration. However, what opponents refuse to recognize is that illegal immigration is under better control today than at any point in the last half century. Last year, net immigration from Mexico was zero -- as many immigrants (legal and illegal) left the United States as came here. The flow of illegal immigrants has plummeted in the last few years -- down to the lowest level since the 1970s. What's more, the Obama administration has deported more illegal immigrants than any previous administration since the Great Depression - including 450,000 last...
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Video: Canada’s Sergeant at Arms gets standing ovation after shooting terrorist while wearing tails Mary Katharine Ham 7 hours ago
- Poll: Republican gubernatorial candidate up two points in…Illinois? Mary Katharine Ham 8 hours ago
- Breaking: New Ebola case in NYC Ed Morrissey 8 hours ago
- Obama: Hey Georgia, do me a solid and elect Michelle Nunn Guy Benson 9 hours ago
- FBI warns ISIS trying to kidnap journalists abroad Noah Rothman 9 hours ago