This is the same leftist "Dream" that I hear all the time. Janet Napolitano and Sen. Durbin including Obama should be arrested for violation of current immigration laws, including promising those illegals standing in Durbin's office nothing would happen to them if they agreed to appear on TV. These three government officials knowingly violated known law, including the Constitution and we're talking about giving these criminals amnesty for being criminals? I don't give a damn how long they've been here(within reason), or how many "anchor babies" they've had while here. And before the fence or securing the border which is a lie, I want anchor babies stopped and grandfather the correction of the 14? Amendment back to when Dems started that.
"Enforcement first" has become the mantra of conservatives opposed to comprehensive immigration. However, what opponents refuse to recognize is that illegal immigration is under better control today than at any point in the last half century. Last year, net immigration from Mexico was zero -- as many immigrants (legal and illegal) left the United States as came here. The flow of illegal immigrants has plummeted in the last few years -- down to the lowest level since the 1970s. What's more, the Obama administration has deported more illegal immigrants than any previous administration since the Great Depression - including 450,000 last...
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- On notice: Mitch McConnell is ready to “crush” the Tea Party Jazz Shaw 13 hours ago
- Noonan on latest ObamaCare delay: Is there even an ObamaCare law anymore? Erika Johnsen 14 hours ago
- Video: Gates sees defense cuts as showing a lack of seriousness by US Jazz Shaw 16 hours ago
- CPAC: Fred Thompson and Persecuted Ed Morrissey 17 hours ago
- WH: Hey, Obama golfing in Key Largo during this crisis is the same as if he were in DC, only warmer Jazz Shaw 19 hours ago