As Michelle Malkin would say, beltway barnacles John McCain and Lindsey Graham have crawled out from under their rock of irrelevancy to feed their attention starved egos. McCain and Graham are slamming Senator Rand Paul's efforts to stand up for civil liberties of American citizens, which he did through filibuster yesterday. They've even gone so far as saying Paul has done a disservice to the debate surrounding drone use. Apparently, pointing out the droning of American citizens on U.S. soil is unconstitutional and that Americans deserve due process before being killed is totally not helpful, or something....
Again, the right-wing zealots below, just like ultra-lefties, react with name-calling, slogans and labels. I didn't vote for McCain but I respect his service to the country. Working with the President to achieve common ground is not a disservice to the GOP or the country unless you are an ideologue. But, then, most of you think the President is not legitimate and is a traitor. Remember, a liberal Democrat, Wyden, filibustered along with Senator Paul - on his side. You guys define treason as anyone who doesn't agree with you. I shudder to think what will happen when you take over the country, which you will. Then it will be really good-bye to American freedom as all those who don't agree with you will be in jail or fleeing the country
- Snowden Q&A overshadowed at SXSW by … Girls Ed Morrissey 24 minutes ago
- Russian ambassador: We’re making it easier for Latvian ethnic Russians to get citizenship Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Let the primaries begin: Rand Paul, Ted Cruz battle over foreign policy Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- True Detective finale: greatest miniseries end ever? Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- CPAC: Winners, losers, or just a debate? Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Senate Democrats plan all-night global-warming talkathon in support of … er … Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago