As Michelle Malkin would say, beltway barnacles John McCain and Lindsey Graham have crawled out from under their rock of irrelevancy to feed their attention starved egos. McCain and Graham are slamming Senator Rand Paul's efforts to stand up for civil liberties of American citizens, which he did through filibuster yesterday. They've even gone so far as saying Paul has done a disservice to the debate surrounding drone use. Apparently, pointing out the droning of American citizens on U.S. soil is unconstitutional and that Americans deserve due process before being killed is totally not helpful, or something....
Again, the right-wing zealots below, just like ultra-lefties, react with name-calling, slogans and labels. I didn't vote for McCain but I respect his service to the country. Working with the President to achieve common ground is not a disservice to the GOP or the country unless you are an ideologue. But, then, most of you think the President is not legitimate and is a traitor. Remember, a liberal Democrat, Wyden, filibustered along with Senator Paul - on his side. You guys define treason as anyone who doesn't agree with you. I shudder to think what will happen when you take over the country, which you will. Then it will be really good-bye to American freedom as all those who don't agree with you will be in jail or fleeing the country
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Hmm: Tsarnaev sister arrested for alleged bomb threat Mary Katharine Ham 4 hours ago
- Infographic of the day: Canada explains Russia and Not Russia to Putin Mary Katharine Ham 5 hours ago
- FBI: Russians hackers attacked Wall Street after sanctions imposed Noah Rothman 6 hours ago
- Texas jury finds dad not guilty in mysterious shooting of drunk driver who killed his two sons Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Unidentified senator to Kirsten Gillibrand: “Don’t lose too much weight now. I like my girls chubby.” Allahpundit 7 hours ago