Historical revisionism, it used to be called. The new name for it is counter-narrative. But the basic theme hasn't changed: the mutability of the past, the flexibility of fact, the preference for what we wish had been over what was. Who says Arabs and...
In response to:
The Palestinian Actual, Historical Homeland, IS Jordan!! Jordanians won't Have Them.WHY-- ? A Lebanese man I Know tells me, In the Arab/Moslem World, the Palestinians are Likened to Ignorant Hill-Billies!!
Happy Birthday, Palestine! Strike up the band. Ice the champagne. Run up the flag. Rally and cheer. Orate and pose for the cameras. Declare victory. Dance the night away. Sing another chorus of Baladi! Baladi! Better yet, gather 'round the campfire, and pass the finjan till dawn telling glorious stories of a past that never was.
- Painful Udall interview: “We can play this over, right? Let me re-tape this.” Guy Benson 5 mins ago
- Obama doesn’t want to serve on the Supreme Court, not that anyone asked Noah Rothman 44 mins ago
- The dangers of turning Election Day into Election Month Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- The Pentagon is sugarcoating the situation in Iraq Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Attendees head for the exits as Obama speaks at campaign rally for Maryland Democrat Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- New York bans gun ownership for 34,500 citizens without due process Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago