His victory wasn't because he had more money or more prestigious endorsements or more valuable connections or more political experience. Maybe he defeated the establishment-backed candidate because he touched some hot-button issues that the grassroots care about but are ignored or even belittled by the mainstream media....
Actually the man behind the UN and the writing of it Charter was Alger Hess in the FDR Administration and also a paid spy for the KGB of the Soviet Union.
To the surprise of the pundits, pollsters and predictors who think they are smarter than the rest of us, Ted Cruz won the nomination for U.S. Senator from Texas. A few months ago, he rated only 2 percent in the polls, but in the primary runoff, he coasted to a 14-point win.
- CPAC: Fred Thompson and Persecuted Ed Morrissey 44 minutes ago
- WH: Hey, Obama golfing in Key Largo during this crisis is the same as if he were in DC, only warmer Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Rand Paul working to get David Jolly over the finish line in FL-13 special Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- CPAC: Daniel Hannan and the origins of liberty Ed Morrissey 5 hours ago
- Open thread: Sunday morning talking heads Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- Quote of the day Allahpundit 18 hours ago