His victory wasn't because he had more money or more prestigious endorsements or more valuable connections or more political experience. Maybe he defeated the establishment-backed candidate because he touched some hot-button issues that the grassroots care about but are ignored or even belittled by the mainstream media....
Actually the man behind the UN and the writing of it Charter was Alger Hess in the FDR Administration and also a paid spy for the KGB of the Soviet Union.
To the surprise of the pundits, pollsters and predictors who think they are smarter than the rest of us, Ted Cruz won the nomination for U.S. Senator from Texas. A few months ago, he rated only 2 percent in the polls, but in the primary runoff, he coasted to a 14-point win.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Breaking: Pentagon reports first airstrikes in Syria Update: Coalition Arab countries added Mary Katharine Ham 10 hours ago
- Issa: Americans deserve to hear from Lerner under oath, not in the press Mary Katharine Ham 10 hours ago
- Poll: Plurality now think businesses that provide wedding services should be required to serve gay weddings too Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Poet: I would have died for my aborted daughter’s right to choose, just like she died for mine Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Resurrected monster General Motors is still killing people Noah Rothman 12 hours ago