That argument becomes much harder to make after reading a discussion of the 2008 Minnesota Senate race in "Who's Counting?", a new book by conservative journalist John Fund and former Bush Justice Department official Hans von Spakovsky. Although the authors cover the whole range of voter fraud issues, their chapter on Minnesota...
In response to:
The Paroled Felons are now id'd via a cross filling of records between the County Boards of Elections, and the Department of Pardons and Parole. In addition in order to vote by absentee ballot, you must provide a Photo ID to register for an absentee ballot. Persons in nursing homes can register by providing a photo copy of their photo ID along with their absentee ballot registration. This reduces the chances of fraud with in the absntee voting system.
In the eyes of the Obama administration, most Democratic lawmakers and left-leaning editorial pages across the country, voter fraud is a problem that doesn't exist. Allegations of fraud, they say, are little more than pretexts conjured up by Republicans to justify voter ID laws designed to suppress Democratic turnout.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Obama: The world’s always been messy, but now social media is amplifying it Mary Katharine Ham 9 hours ago
- Video: Hot Air exclusive interview with Gov. Rick Perry Ed Morrissey 9 hours ago
- “Walking Dead” grumble thread: Hey, maybe Daryl’s gay Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Report: ISIS eyeing Mexican border to infiltrate America and execute terrorist attacks Noah Rothman 11 hours ago
- Should Kirsten Gillibrand name the senator who told her “I like my girls chubby”? Allahpundit 11 hours ago