That argument becomes much harder to make after reading a discussion of the 2008 Minnesota Senate race in "Who's Counting?", a new book by conservative journalist John Fund and former Bush Justice Department official Hans von Spakovsky. Although the authors cover the whole range of voter fraud issues, their chapter on Minnesota...
In response to:
The Paroled Felons are now id'd via a cross filling of records between the County Boards of Elections, and the Department of Pardons and Parole. In addition in order to vote by absentee ballot, you must provide a Photo ID to register for an absentee ballot. Persons in nursing homes can register by providing a photo copy of their photo ID along with their absentee ballot registration. This reduces the chances of fraud with in the absntee voting system.
In the eyes of the Obama administration, most Democratic lawmakers and left-leaning editorial pages across the country, voter fraud is a problem that doesn't exist. Allegations of fraud, they say, are little more than pretexts conjured up by Republicans to justify voter ID laws designed to suppress Democratic turnout.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Video: IRS agents who didn’t pay their taxes get $1 million in bonuses Mary Katharine Ham 8 hours ago
- Most popular guy in the Party of Fair Share to endorse tax cheat for 23rd term Mary Katharine Ham 9 hours ago
- Oh, good: The EPA finally, retroactively lowers a 2013 biofuels requirement to reflect the fact that the required biofuels did not actually exist Erika Johnsen 9 hours ago
- The Scalia – Sotomayor Thunderdome Jazz Shaw 10 hours ago
- AP reporter to State Dep’t spokesman: Seriously, can you identify a single accomplishment since 2010? Allahpundit 11 hours ago