I did not make that prediction as a political columnist, or as the former Libertarian Presidential contender, or the 2008 Libertarian Vice Presidential nominee. I relied on my career as a Las Vegas oddsmaker. Long before I got into politics, I started out as the Network Oddsmaker and NFL Analyst for CNBC (then known as Financial News Network). I've made my living for the past 27 years predicting the winners of sporting events, like the Super...
In response to:
i completely disagree with this prediction, because i see this election as a repeat of the 2004 Kerry-Bush election. But this situation is reversed with Obama being Bush and Romney being Kerry. Bush lost the first debate and still ended up winning the election. Kerry did great in the first debate, and started to win more of the polls and got larger and larger crowds in his rallys. Kerry was leading in the polls but still lost the election. and i recalled that in 2004, most people were voting for Kerry because they hated Bush so much. I feel that most people are voting for Romney because they hate Obama.
On May 30th, I made a prediction that shocked the readers of TownHall. I predicted a Romney landslide- with Obama leading in every poll.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Ebola: First case coming to America Mary Katharine Ham 1 hour ago
- Wisconsin Supreme Court upholds Gov. Scott Walker’s signature Act 10 in its entirety Mary Katharine Ham 2 hours ago
- Is Romney poised for a comeback? Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Video: Baffling gun-control ad from Mike Bloomberg’s group draws inevitable response Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Democratic Senator calls for CIA director’s resignation for spying on Congress Noah Rothman 4 hours ago