Are Americans becoming more libertarian on cultural issues? God, I can only hope so. Liberty can only take so many abuses before it withers.
Has the writer ever lived in Louisiana? Outside of New Orleans (which might as well be a ward of Chicago), the culture in Louisiana is as different from the rest of the US as the US is from Bessarabia.

Say NO to GMOs in Your Food

_Shootist_ Wrote: Jun 04, 2013 8:26 AM
Say NO to GMOs in Your Food And starve. You people are nuts. You people are anti-fact. You people are anti-science. Hell, you people are anti-human. Get over it. Modified Food is here. Be a Luddite of that's what you want. Or go watch an episode of BS with Penn and Teller.

Rand Paul is wrong

_Shootist_ Wrote: Jun 02, 2013 11:28 AM
How? Are you going to go without Medicare? I dang sure ain't Are you going to go with Social Security? I'm 59 years old, I dang sure ain't. Those are the two big entitlements. The others are Federal Retirement, which was addressed some years ago. The golden parachute retirement doesn't exist any more. And Military retirement. I favor allowing men and women who serve in the military to have a retirement above and beyond Social Security and Medicare. So what are you gonna cut, big boy?

Gas Myths

_Shootist_ Wrote: May 29, 2013 8:24 AM
I say, shut up. Even if gas costs $4 per gallon, we should thank Big Oil. Think what they have to do to bring us gas. If you think I am going to thank somebody for taking my money you can kiss my algore. Dayum, but the Internet is just going to shite.

Libertarians' Awkward Bedfellows

_Shootist_ Wrote: Feb 27, 2013 3:20 PM
Pot doesn't cause cancer. In fact it may actually kill pre-cancerous cells. Though I do hate confusing you with facts.

Libertarians' Awkward Bedfellows

_Shootist_ Wrote: Feb 27, 2013 3:17 PM
Yeah, Egypt and Israel. The price of peace is about 8 billion a year (back when Raygun signed it).

Libertarians' Awkward Bedfellows

_Shootist_ Wrote: Feb 27, 2013 3:15 PM
pu$$y cats, Pu$$ in boots. WTF is wrong with you and your "Inappropriate language" horsecrapo?
No. Not without more facts. And more facts Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.
Just in the United States, nuclear plants consume about 60 million pounds of enriched uranium per year." What kind of FUBAR number is this?