Obama and the Law

Whoknows Wrote: May 25, 2013 6:28 AM
Yeah but, Unions do it with dues that people are forced to pay and at least half of them would would not pay if they could get away with it.
I would bet most conservatives would agree with me when I say non-working people and I mean people who never work should not be allowed to vote. Do you think if you belonged to a club and did not pay dues you could have a say in the running of the club? I cannot believe those people can vote in our elections. Even if you disregard their not working they have no idea what their voting for. It always give me free stuff.

Student Suspended After Disarming Gunman

Whoknows Wrote: May 25, 2013 6:06 AM
They should get a lawyer and sue them crosseyed.

When Did We Vote to Become Mexico?

Whoknows Wrote: May 23, 2013 9:25 AM
I think we should treat any illegal the exact same way their country would treat an illegal in or trying to get in their country. I believe if US citizens were invading Mexico the same way they are invading us, they would be shooting us as we crossed the border.

Liberals Ready to Fire Eric Holder

Whoknows Wrote: May 23, 2013 8:55 AM
When you use discrimination to hire someone you in essence get what you pay for. He was hired to appease the black population and be a lap dog to Obama.

Pleading the Fifth to Save Obama

Whoknows Wrote: May 23, 2013 8:47 AM
I think anyone pleading the fifth to protect someone else from the president on down should be considered a traitor to their country. The good of the country should always come first and anything illegal or unethical should not be tolerated ever!!!
Are these really Newtown families that lost kids or are they just people from Newtown? Whichever they are, how can they even begin to think there could have been a law that would have saved those kids.

Wimps Versus Barbarians

Whoknows Wrote: May 22, 2013 7:30 AM
Is there anyone who does not agree that the dumbing down of America was mostly the result of the Hippy generation? I was in my twenties at the time and could not believe my eyes at some of the stuff that was going on. There were weirdos everywhere mooching for a living as most of the long haired libs of the time did not work. Now we have a lot of those idiots in Government and I just hope this country can survive them.
I can see in the case of a criminal trial, with the way lawyers word questions, why you would want to plead the fifth. In this case she is not on trial ( yet ) therefore pleading the fifth should not be allowed.

The Senate Does the Bullying for the IRS

Whoknows Wrote: May 22, 2013 6:44 AM
I think McCain is long past being put out to pasture. Rand Paul is my hero after the way he stood up to those bufoons. They have to make the true American sick to his or her stomach.
Anybody that believes Obama did not have anything to do with these scandals is a complete niave idiot. I probably won't still be alive when it all comes out, but I believe he was the instigator of all of it. He is nothing but a corrupt Chicago politician