For the first time in Gallup trends since 2000, a majority of Americans say it is not the federal government's responsibility to make sure all Americans have healthcare coverage. Prior to 2009, a majority always felt the government should ensure healthcare coverage for all, though Americans' views have become more divided in recent years...Republicans, including Republican-leaning independents, are mostly responsible for the drop since 2007 in Americans' support for government...
In response to:
Interesting pole... but in the pole that counted people voted for Obama and Obamacare... You Lost Get over it Come to the center or become irrelevant.
- Univision anchor: No government should be in the business of deporting children Allahpundit 28 minutes ago
- Florida dad who beat son’s alleged molester to a pulp: I went to get a butcher knife to finish him off Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- ISIS Update: Sophisticated strategic advance puts Baghdad in the crosshairs Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Ways and Means Committee: We’ve learned that Lois Lerner’s hard drive was scratched — but data was recoverable Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- The value in silence: disconnection and recollection Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Semi-retired president reluctantly decides now’s not the time for a Jimmy Kimmel guest shot Allahpundit 3 hours ago