Anybody? Anybody? Bueller? Okay, fine. This race is over, therefore any media-generated intrigue pretty much amounts to shameless traffic or ratings goosing. Nevertheless, there are five GOP contests on the docket tonight, in Connecticut, Delaware, New York, Pennsylvania and Rhode Island. Connecticut and Rhode Island, like their New England brethren before them, are widely expected to go overwhelmingly for Romney. New York polling is similarly lopsided. And Pennsylvania is no longer a hype-worthy battleground now that Rick Santorum is out of the race, so the only "drama" is in Delaware. Literally no polling exists in the tiny state,...
In response to:
Nope, not a one. As Ronado Magnus once remarked, the eleven scariest words in the English language are, "I am from the government, and I am here to help."
- Lerner speaks! (To Politico) Ed Morrissey 43 mins ago
- Panetta: Obama’s bad decisions on Syria and Iraq led to rise of ISIS Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Disaster: 130,000 refugees flee ISIS, cross into Turkey Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 14 hours ago
- John Roberts doesn’t believe either Scalia or Ginsburg could be confirmed today Jazz Shaw 15 hours ago
- Publisher rips New York Times for snubbing David Limbaugh’s book Noah Rothman 17 hours ago