DOJ whistleblower and author of Injustice J. Christian Adams, gave a battle cry to attendants at the 2012 True the Vote Summit working against voter fraud Saturday afternoon. Adams is the man who exposed the radical racial agenda of the Obama Justice Department after Attorney General Eric Holder refused to prosecute members of the New Black Panther party for intimidating voters outside of a Philadelphia polling place with a billy club in 2008. He also published photos of President Obama marching with the New Black Panther party before he moved into the White House. Notable quotes from his...
In response to:
Rowly, if in 1858, anyone had told ANYONE in this country that within 2 years we would have a civil war and over 500,000 Americans would die fighting each other, they would have put you in the looney bin - literally. I submit to you that things are far, far more out of control right now, this very minute, than those months leading up to the civil war. Moreover, these people in government who are quickly becoming our deadly enemies are infinitely more dangerous, dishonorable, murderous and merciless than any southerner ever dreamed of being - either before the war or during it.
- David Cameron to Scotland: Baby, don’t go. Mary Katharine Ham 10 mins ago
- Confirmed: You can tell someone’s politics by their body odor Allahpundit 50 mins ago
- Oh my: I think Romney’s going to run, says top Wall Street backer Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Election forecasters bearish on GOP? Senate models looking more Democratic by the day Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Dempsey continues to frustrate Obama with admission some Arab allies fund ISIS Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- Coercive fines, national security, and the Death Star Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago