DOJ whistleblower and author of Injustice J. Christian Adams, gave a battle cry to attendants at the 2012 True the Vote Summit working against voter fraud Saturday afternoon. Adams is the man who exposed the radical racial agenda of the Obama Justice Department after Attorney General Eric Holder refused to prosecute members of the New Black Panther party for intimidating voters outside of a Philadelphia polling place with a billy club in 2008. He also published photos of President Obama marching with the New Black Panther party before he moved into the White House. Notable quotes from his...
In response to:
Rowly, if in 1858, anyone had told ANYONE in this country that within 2 years we would have a civil war and over 500,000 Americans would die fighting each other, they would have put you in the looney bin - literally. I submit to you that things are far, far more out of control right now, this very minute, than those months leading up to the civil war. Moreover, these people in government who are quickly becoming our deadly enemies are infinitely more dangerous, dishonorable, murderous and merciless than any southerner ever dreamed of being - either before the war or during it.
- NYT poll: 65% of whites, 80% of blacks say police shouldn’t have military-style weapons Allahpundit 47 mins ago
- In effort to shield Obama from criticism on ISIS, White House makes everything worse Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Video: Mitt Romney takes the ALS Ice Bucket challenge Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- A Christian conundrum in conservative rhetoric? Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Sanitizing terror: Has the press distorted Islamic radical’s crusade against gay men? Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- Family friend tells WaPo: Yes, Darren Wilson did suffer an eye socket fracture Allahpundit 4 hours ago