The disturbing information is Obama did this in 2008; the GM and Chrysler CEO's gave to Mitt in 2008, Ford's didn't, and Obama rewarded the one who didn't (Porkulus purchases and taxpayer dollars to advance his tiny car agenda) and seized the ones who did (for giving to Mitt). That's the evidence.
The Wall Street Journal follows up on Kim Strassel's reporting, with more about the Obama campaign's efforts to intimidate Romney donors. As the Weekly Standard's Daniel Halper reports, at least one Romney donor is paying a price after being demonized by the President's campaign -- as the Obama campaign surely intends, as part of its effort to deter other potential big Romney donors.
Will anyone in the press ask the President if he approves of these tactics?
As for the press and the...
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Twitter blocks petition supporting Houston pastors Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Breaking: New White House fence-jumper taken down by K9s, apprehended Mary Katharine Ham 2 hours ago
- Debbie Wasserman Schultz: Barack who? Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- What election? Network news gives up on covering midterms Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- Could Oregon’s First Lady sink the Governor next month? Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago