The disturbing information is Obama did this in 2008; the GM and Chrysler CEO's gave to Mitt in 2008, Ford's didn't, and Obama rewarded the one who didn't (Porkulus purchases and taxpayer dollars to advance his tiny car agenda) and seized the ones who did (for giving to Mitt). That's the evidence.
The Wall Street Journal follows up on Kim Strassel's reporting, with more about the Obama campaign's efforts to intimidate Romney donors. As the Weekly Standard's Daniel Halper reports, at least one Romney donor is paying a price after being demonized by the President's campaign -- as the Obama campaign surely intends, as part of its effort to deter other potential big Romney donors.
Will anyone in the press ask the President if he approves of these tactics?
As for the press and the...
- Attkisson: CBS News too “ideologically entrenched” to air stories critical of the Obama administration Ed Morrissey 52 minutes ago
- DNC chairwoman: What, politics influencing the president’s Keystone XL delay? Nahhh. Erika Johnsen 14 hours ago
- Oklahoma will charge homeowners who generate their own power Jazz Shaw 17 hours ago
- Modern tales of the Good Samaritan Jazz Shaw 20 hours ago
- Gosnell Movie crosses the million-dollar mark Ed Morrissey 22 hours ago
- Open thread: Sunday morning talking heads Allahpundit Apr 20, 2014