I believe, however—and I could be wrong—that the reason some rage against the machine is that they hate God and love their sin, and bringing up Jesus in...
Carol: Wow. I'm a racist because I don't think the color of one's skin is related to a column about Christmas?!? Far as I can tell, the "left" adores leftists...of all colors. Finally, ask me if I care what Matthews (or other bigots) have to say about anything. Here's the point: I don't think the color of one's skin is related to a discussion of Christmas and atheists.
Why do some atheists embarrass themselves year after year trying to eradicate Christmas from American culture? Why do they make themselves societal hemorrhoids during this hallowed season? Is it because they are crusaders for equality, secularism’s saviors and humanism’s heroes? I’m sure that’s what they tell themselves when they’re pouting on their couches all alone on Christmas Eve after every single one of their friends has dumped them for being a rabid jackass.
- Following Scotland’s lead: 25% of USA residents open to breaking away Noah Rothman 13 mins ago
- Video: Does watching NFL games make you an ‘enabler’ of domestic violence? Guy Benson 52 mins ago
- Video: Remy solves “the ISIS crisis” as only he can Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- TEMS Friday: Guest-hosting for Hugh Hewitt! Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- AP: CIA given stand-down order in Europe Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Provokatsiya: Russia captures NATO allied Lithuania’s ship in international waters Noah Rothman 2 hours ago