In an ideal world, Roe v. Wade -- perhaps the most insidious Supreme Court ruling since the infamous Dred Scott decision in 1857 -- would be overturned. And contrary to what most leftists assert, however, this does not necessarily mean that abortion would be universally prohibited and illegal. For example, before Roe became the law of the land in 1973, abortion was permissible in certain states. The legality of abortion, then, should be decided by individuals at the state level -- at least in the short-term -- not by a High Court of un-elected, unaccountable judges in Washington. This would...
- Oh, by the way: North Korea now knows how to build small nuclear warheads for delivery via ICBM Allahpundit 11 mins ago
- Video: The ultimate Debbie Wasserman Schultz clip Allahpundit 52 mins ago
- DHS auditor: It’s not your imagination, we aren’t prepared for a pandemic Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Dems accuse David Perdue of signing girl’s “torso.” Was signing insulin pump Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Quinnipiac poll: Udall not gaining on Gardner in the home stretch Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago