As Townhall readers know by now, debate moderator Candy Crowley incorrectly said during the presidential debate last night in New York that President Obama referred to the attack in Benghazi on 9/11 as a terrorist attack immediately after the attack occurred. President Obama agreed with Crowley's comments, asked her to "say them a little louder," and said he did say the attack was a terrorist attack from the Rose Garden on 9/12. After the debate, Crowley walked back her statement last night on and said Mitt Romney was "right in the main." Crowley and Obama were wrong, Mitt Romney was...
One more time. Suspicions are growing that Obama conspired with the Muslim B'hood to have Stevens kidnapped...so that he could exchange him for the blind sheik (still in a US prison for his participation in the 93 WTC bombing). Obama would appear to be a foreign policy "hero" and secure his re-election. Two seals foiled the attempt, and the thugs killed the Amb., instead. BTW, the Egyptian protests were about releasing the blind sheik, and the video was a bonus intended to diminish our first Amendment right to criticize Islam. Google Benghazi, Stevens, kidnap.
- Open thread: Sunday morning talking heads Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- WMD in Iraq a rather nuanced issue Ed Morrissey 14 hours ago
- Perry: Rand Paul’s position on Iraq is “disheartening … curiously blind” Ed Morrissey 15 hours ago
- Joni Ernst will miss two weeks on the campaign trail… to serve in uniform Jazz Shaw 17 hours ago
- UN Security Council issues non-binding call for cease fire in Gaza Ed Morrissey 18 hours ago