As Townhall readers know by now, debate moderator Candy Crowley incorrectly said during the presidential debate last night in New York that President Obama referred to the attack in Benghazi on 9/11 as a terrorist attack immediately after the attack occurred. President Obama agreed with Crowley's comments, asked her to "say them a little louder," and said he did say the attack was a terrorist attack from the Rose Garden on 9/12. After the debate, Crowley walked back her statement last night on and said Mitt Romney was "right in the main." Crowley and Obama were wrong, Mitt Romney was...
One more time. Suspicions are growing that Obama conspired with the Muslim B'hood to have Stevens kidnapped...so that he could exchange him for the blind sheik (still in a US prison for his participation in the 93 WTC bombing). Obama would appear to be a foreign policy "hero" and secure his re-election. Two seals foiled the attempt, and the thugs killed the Amb., instead. BTW, the Egyptian protests were about releasing the blind sheik, and the video was a bonus intended to diminish our first Amendment right to criticize Islam. Google Benghazi, Stevens, kidnap.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Scarborough: A certain network should cover Bridgegate clearing as much as allegations Mary Katharine Ham 10 hours ago
- Remind me again, why isn’t Condi Rice running for president? Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Following Scotland’s lead: 25% of USA residents open to breaking away Noah Rothman 11 hours ago
- Video: Does watching NFL games make you an ‘enabler’ of domestic violence? Guy Benson 12 hours ago
- Video: Remy solves “the ISIS crisis” as only he can Allahpundit 12 hours ago