As Townhall readers know by now, debate moderator Candy Crowley incorrectly said during the presidential debate last night in New York that President Obama referred to the attack in Benghazi on 9/11 as a terrorist attack immediately after the attack occurred. President Obama agreed with Crowley's comments, asked her to "say them a little louder," and said he did say the attack was a terrorist attack from the Rose Garden on 9/12. After the debate, Crowley walked back her statement last night on and said Mitt Romney was "right in the main." Crowley and Obama were wrong, Mitt Romney was...
One more time. Suspicions are growing that Obama conspired with the Muslim B'hood to have Stevens kidnapped...so that he could exchange him for the blind sheik (still in a US prison for his participation in the 93 WTC bombing). Obama would appear to be a foreign policy "hero" and secure his re-election. Two seals foiled the attempt, and the thugs killed the Amb., instead. BTW, the Egyptian protests were about releasing the blind sheik, and the video was a bonus intended to diminish our first Amendment right to criticize Islam. Google Benghazi, Stevens, kidnap.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Twitter blocks petition supporting Houston pastors Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- Breaking: New White House fence-jumper taken down by K9s, apprehended Mary Katharine Ham 5 hours ago
- Debbie Wasserman Schultz: Barack who? Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- What election? Network news gives up on covering midterms Noah Rothman 6 hours ago
- Could Oregon’s First Lady sink the Governor next month? Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago