As Townhall readers know by now, debate moderator Candy Crowley incorrectly said during the presidential debate last night in New York that President Obama referred to the attack in Benghazi on 9/11 as a terrorist attack immediately after the attack occurred. President Obama agreed with Crowley's comments, asked her to "say them a little louder," and said he did say the attack was a terrorist attack from the Rose Garden on 9/12. After the debate, Crowley walked back her statement last night on and said Mitt Romney was "right in the main." Crowley and Obama were wrong, Mitt Romney was...
One more time. Suspicions are growing that Obama conspired with the Muslim B'hood to have Stevens kidnapped...so that he could exchange him for the blind sheik (still in a US prison for his participation in the 93 WTC bombing). Obama would appear to be a foreign policy "hero" and secure his re-election. Two seals foiled the attempt, and the thugs killed the Amb., instead. BTW, the Egyptian protests were about releasing the blind sheik, and the video was a bonus intended to diminish our first Amendment right to criticize Islam. Google Benghazi, Stevens, kidnap.
- Scarborough: Golfing after that statement on ISIS shows terrorists that Obama’s one cold bastard Allahpundit 22 mins ago
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Sen. Rob Portman, Michael Caspino Ed Morrissey 43 mins ago
- That ISIS guy who promised to raise Islamic flag over the White House? He’s dead Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Remembering James Foley and his work Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- NY Daily News cover blasts Obama for vacation return after Foley murder Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Dems fret that ISIS will force America to return to Iraq Noah Rothman 3 hours ago