As a Christian, it can be difficult to reconcile all the evil that happens in the world with an all knowing, all powerful loving God who could stop it if He wants, but chooses not to do so. If our hearts break for the innocent children who were senselessly murdered at Sandy Hook Elementary, how can a God who loves us not feel the same way? If any of us had known what Adam Lanza was going to do, we would have done anything in our power to stop him, so why didn't God? All too often we tend to quote...
far2right: Respectfully, I disagree. Yahweh told the Israelites to "choose" life or death (i.e. to worship/obey Him or not). Paul quoted the OT injunction to choose: Today, don't harden your hearts (i.e. make the right choice to believe in Yahweh). The entire purpose of repentance is voided if there is no free will.
- Finally: “Frozen,” the honest trailer Allahpundit 18 minutes ago
- Union leaders: Man, this Keystone XL decision just “reeks of politics” Erika Johnsen 58 minutes ago
- McCain on Ted Cruz: Have these self-proclaimed Reagan Republicans forgotten that Reagan gave amnesty to three million illegals? Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Yikes: ObamaCare signups slowed down in February Erika Johnsen 2 hours ago
- Newest target of Latino media on immigration reform: Barack Obama? Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Pew poll: 61% of Republicans under age 30 support legalizing gay marriage Allahpundit 3 hours ago