Although Liberals and Conservatives are not exactly the same as Democrats and Republicans, I think the latter two groups have been duped equally by the Wall Street Banksters. They and the Fed are the cats toying with both. They are quite pleased that Democrats and Republicans fight one another - keeps our eyes off of them. In general, I agree with Mr. Hawkins, but would have to admit that there can be some hypocrisy on the Conservative side, too.
Liberalism is like a restaurant with ugly decor, terrible food, overflowing toilets and roaches scurrying across the floor -- that stays packed every night. Sure, liberals may be sanctimonious, mean spirited and advocate policies that don't work, but you can't help but admire the excellence of their public relations network. They can laud themselves for courage because they take a stand everyone they know agrees with, pat themselves on the back for their compassion as they maliciously insult someone that disagrees with them and congratulate themselves for their charitable behavior as they give other people's money away. Liberal mythology is one...
- Jobs plan from WI gubernatorial candidate looks mighty … familiar Ed Morrissey 12 mins ago
- Exonerated, Chris Christie taunts the press by embracing Roger Goodell Noah Rothman 52 mins ago
- Scotland votes No to independence Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Video: Shep vs. Earnest Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- In New York City, a safety regulation makes the streets less safe Mary Katharine Ham 12 hours ago