Obama Deputy Campaign Manager Stephanie Cutter -- last heard from flagrantly lying about what George Will labels the Obama forces' "sociopathic" cancer ad -- appeared on CBS' Face The Nation yesterday morning. As Katie noted yesterday, Cutter bragged about President Obama's great "achievement" of slashing $741 Billion from Medicare in order to partially fund a new unaffordable and unpopular entitlement program. Later in the program, after she predictably dumped all over a caricature of the Ryan plan, Cutter was was...
In response to:
renny, the republicans will vote Republican; it's the Independents and potential crossover Dems, while not riling the Dems to the voting booths that is the concern. 55 million registered Repubilcans to 74 million registered Democrats It doesn't take an Einstein to do the math on this one.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Obama: The world’s always been messy, but now social media is amplifying it Mary Katharine Ham 9 hours ago
- Video: Hot Air exclusive interview with Gov. Rick Perry Ed Morrissey 9 hours ago
- “Walking Dead” grumble thread: Hey, maybe Daryl’s gay Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Report: ISIS eyeing Mexican border to infiltrate America and execute terrorist attacks Noah Rothman 10 hours ago
- Should Kirsten Gillibrand name the senator who told her “I like my girls chubby”? Allahpundit 11 hours ago