Obama Deputy Campaign Manager Stephanie Cutter -- last heard from flagrantly lying about what George Will labels the Obama forces' "sociopathic" cancer ad -- appeared on CBS' Face The Nation yesterday morning. As Katie noted yesterday, Cutter bragged about President Obama's great "achievement" of slashing $741 Billion from Medicare in order to partially fund a new unaffordable and unpopular entitlement program. Later in the program, after she predictably dumped all over a caricature of the Ryan plan, Cutter was was...
In response to:
They may want to make history again, too......... suckers love that one. Ryan was a bad choice, but we need to make lemonade when served a lemon. He voted for TARP (Frank/Dodd bailout), both stimulus bills, the GM and Chrysler bailout, so use him as an example to prove the GOP in Congress didn't obstruct the Dem's policies; on the contrary. We tried their way, we even helped; it didn't work, and now it is time for our ideas and plan. This is all we have with this one.
- VA customer relations training equates vets angry over care with … Oscar the Grouch Ed Morrissey 29 mins ago
- ESPN apologizes for reporting on whether Michael Sam is showering with his teammates after practice Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- YouGov poll: Majority thinks it’s unfair to criticize presidents for playing golf Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Video: “I suddenly remember how good the American people are …” Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Jubilation: Israel and Syria trade fire as Islamists seize territory along tense border Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- Putin is invading Ukraine, and he is winning Noah Rothman 3 hours ago