A new Gallup/USA Today poll contains a counterintuitive finding: the age group most receptive to House Budget Chair Paul Ryan's plan to deal with the budget - seniors. The poll finds 48 percent of seniors (those 65 and over) support Ryan's plan over President Obama's plan, while 42 percent back the president. That's the highest total among the age groups tested - a...
Registered voters aged 65 to 74 are only 12 percent of all Americans, and how many of them are registered Democrats who will only vote Democrat? Old people don't change easily, and the "throwing granny over the cliff" stigma Ryan has does not help. Please, if we are to win, focus on growing the economy and jobs, and get off riding the third rail. I can see answering to questions about it, but riding on it? Come on. Give it a rest.
- Modern tales of the Good Samaritan Jazz Shaw 52 minutes ago
- Gosnell Movie crosses the million-dollar mark Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Open thread: Sunday morning talking heads Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- A blessed and happy Easter Sunday to all Hot Air readers! Ed Morrissey 12 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 16 hours ago
- Advice to campaigning Democrats: Maybe avoid mentioning the term economic “recovery” Erika Johnsen 17 hours ago