When campaign spokesman Ben Labolt told Fox News there were no plans for President Obama to address the Benghazi debacle in public any time soon, he obviously wasn't "planning" on the subject coming up during the president's appearance at a Univision candidate forum in Miami this afternoon. (Mitt Romney attended yesterday). Credit to the program's hosts for asking some challenging questions on Libya and security; Buzzfeed writes that Obama "dodged" the heart of those inquiries. That's partially true, but he also served up a jaw-dropping statement, particularly...
In response to:
Mr. Obama, was Ambassador Christopher Stevens killed by "community activists"? Weren't/aren't you a "community activist", Mr. Obama? And the reason an American citizen should feel "safe", Mr. Obama?
- This is CNN: White gay man and black woman argue over who is ‘stealing’ the other’s culture Noah Rothman 23 minutes ago
- Palin makes the case for impeaching Obama Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Video: Megyn Kelly vs. Nancy Pelosi on the Hobby Lobby ruling Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Poll: Republican voters back immigration reform? Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- LeBron James becomes first person ever to leave Miami for Cleveland voluntarily Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Contemptible corporate cowardice Noah Rothman 3 hours ago