When campaign spokesman Ben Labolt told Fox News there were no plans for President Obama to address the Benghazi debacle in public any time soon, he obviously wasn't "planning" on the subject coming up during the president's appearance at a Univision candidate forum in Miami this afternoon. (Mitt Romney attended yesterday). Credit to the program's hosts for asking some challenging questions on Libya and security; Buzzfeed writes that Obama "dodged" the heart of those inquiries. That's partially true, but he also served up a jaw-dropping statement, particularly...
In response to:
Ambassador Christopher Stevens is dead. And the question is, "Is Ambassador Stevens better off now than four years go, Mr. Obama?" Please stop "keeping" American citizens "safe", Mr. Obama.
- Reflecting on Kelo nine years later Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Video: Obama signs bill blocking Iranian UN envoy from entry Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago
- MSNBC host debates Michele Fiore on Bundy ranch. Does not fare well. Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- A Trojan Horse on amnesty in the defense bill? Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago
- Video: How to get kicked out of a Clay Aiken fundraiser Jazz Shaw 8 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 21 hours ago