When campaign spokesman Ben Labolt told Fox News there were no plans for President Obama to address the Benghazi debacle in public any time soon, he obviously wasn't "planning" on the subject coming up during the president's appearance at a Univision candidate forum in Miami this afternoon. (Mitt Romney attended yesterday). Credit to the program's hosts for asking some challenging questions on Libya and security; Buzzfeed writes that Obama "dodged" the heart of those inquiries. That's partially true, but he also served up a jaw-dropping statement, particularly...
In response to:
Ambassador Christopher Stevens is dead. And the question is, "Is Ambassador Stevens better off now than four years go, Mr. Obama?" Please stop "keeping" American citizens "safe", Mr. Obama.
- New solution to border crisis: Send U.S. officials to Honduras to give kids refugee status? Allahpundit 18 hours ago
- Boehner accuses White House of sabotaging Veterans Affairs bill Noah Rothman 19 hours ago
- NFL suspends Ray Rice for two games in domestic-assault case Ed Morrissey 20 hours ago
- Great news from Hillary: The Russian reset worked Allahpundit 20 hours ago
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Daniel Garza, Mike McFadden Ed Morrissey 21 hours ago
- FEC Chairman sounds alarm to Hot Air: There’s a ‘move afoot to constrict press freedoms’ Noah Rothman 21 hours ago