When campaign spokesman Ben Labolt told Fox News there were no plans for President Obama to address the Benghazi debacle in public any time soon, he obviously wasn't "planning" on the subject coming up during the president's appearance at a Univision candidate forum in Miami this afternoon. (Mitt Romney attended yesterday). Credit to the program's hosts for asking some challenging questions on Libya and security; Buzzfeed writes that Obama "dodged" the heart of those inquiries. That's partially true, but he also served up a jaw-dropping statement, particularly...
In response to:
Ambassador Christopher Stevens is dead. And the question is, "Is Ambassador Stevens better off now than four years go, Mr. Obama?" Please stop "keeping" American citizens "safe", Mr. Obama.
- YouGov poll: Majority thinks it’s unfair to criticize presidents for playing golf Allahpundit 38 mins ago
- Video: “I suddenly remember how good the American people are …” Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Jubilation: Israel and Syria trade fire as Islamists seize territory along tense border Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Putin is invading Ukraine, and he is winning Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Obama’s new power grab: A climate change treaty without Senate ratification Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Two legal guests tell CNN their Brown shooting audio might be a hoax Noah Rothman 3 hours ago