When campaign spokesman Ben Labolt told Fox News there were no plans for President Obama to address the Benghazi debacle in public any time soon, he obviously wasn't "planning" on the subject coming up during the president's appearance at a Univision candidate forum in Miami this afternoon. (Mitt Romney attended yesterday). Credit to the program's hosts for asking some challenging questions on Libya and security; Buzzfeed writes that Obama "dodged" the heart of those inquiries. That's partially true, but he also served up a jaw-dropping statement, particularly...
In response to:
Ambassador Christopher Stevens is dead. And the question is, "Is Ambassador Stevens better off now than four years go, Mr. Obama?" Please stop "keeping" American citizens "safe", Mr. Obama.
- Pentagon: ‘Years’ of war ahead in Syria and Iraq Noah Rothman 31 mins ago
- Carson: “Likelihood is strong” that I’ll run for President in 2016 Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- TEMS Tuesday: Andrew Malcolm, Sen. James Inhofe, Salena Zito Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Sisi: Egypt backs US strikes on ISIS, will participate in coalition, if … Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Video: Israel shoots down Syrian jet over Golan Heights Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Joe Biden 2012: Can you believe Mitt Romney wants to hit Syria? Allahpundit 3 hours ago