In response to:
He could be right, on the other hand it does not take all of the people he is talking about to push this through. After all look how many it took to remove prayer from school and change freedom of religion to freedom from religion or to make the gay lifestyle legal and mainstream. It is just that we, that know he is right, do not stand up and push back until we absolutely have to. That is what will make the difference. If enough people that say I'm not going to take it any more and let their voices be heard.
- CPAC interviews: The candidates Ed Morrissey 24 minutes ago
- Amazing: Leader of authoritarian gulag state unanimously “elected” with 100 percent voter turnout Erika Johnsen 1 hour ago
- Snowden Q&A overshadowed at SXSW by … Girls Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Russian ambassador: We’re making it easier for Latvian ethnic Russians to get citizenship Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Let the primaries begin: Rand Paul, Ted Cruz battle over foreign policy Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- True Detective finale: greatest miniseries end ever? Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago