In response to:
Senator Lindsey Graham (Nutless RINO -S.C) has pledged to hold up all Obama nominees until the administration comes forth with the truth about Benghazi and produces the remaining survivors. If he stands true to his word, that should mean no liberal court appointments until, at least, January of 2015, when Graham leaves office. We can only hope.
- Perry: Rand Paul’s position on Iraq is “disheartening … curiously blind” Ed Morrissey 22 minutes ago
- Joni Ernst will miss two weeks on the campaign trail… to serve in uniform Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- UN Security Council issues non-binding call for cease fire in Gaza Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- UAW decides to skip election and form union at VW anyway Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- Pelosi’s office retreats on Hobby Lobby “ban” claim Ed Morrissey 6 hours ago
- Solar panel company pocketing govt subsidy cash intended for homeowners Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago