I don't always agree with Slate's Dave Weigel, but his withering piece on the willful obsolescence of the White House press corps came to mind today as President Obama fielded questions about the sequester. Obama's initial remarks were filled with inaccuracies, misplaced blame and tendentious arguments -- but that's par for the course. The "question" and "answer" session was far more aggravating. Let's review the transcript and recount just a few reasons...
especially now that there will no more firemen!
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Chris Matthews on his Obama interview: “He came to us. He came amongst us.” Mary Katharine Ham 9 hours ago
- Georgia Congressional candidate spoofs Van Damme to bash ObamaCare Mary Katharine Ham 10 hours ago
- Wow: Obama down 23 points among Latinos in 2013 Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Nelson Mandela, 1918-2013 Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- Poll: Support for ObamaCare down sharply among white women Allahpundit 12 hours ago