New Mexico Governor Susana Martinez is no stranger to Townhall readers. We featured Martinez in the December 2011 issue of Townhall Magazine for her bold leadership in New Mexico and humble background. Before becoming governor, Martinez worked as a prosecutor on child abuse and child homicide cases. Growing up, her parents owned a small security business in Texas, where she worked as a teenager. She is the first woman to ever be elected Governor of New Mexico and the first female Hispanic to be elected Governor in U.S. history. She is a strong advocate for the Second Amendment, the...
The libs must be going crazy, what with all of these accomplished women---black, white, hispanic and Indian---wowing the arena audience and the national TV audience with their sparkling personalities and shining speeches. This has been a bad two nights for the libs. It is showing in the comments.
- Sarah Palin to launch “Rogue TV” Allahpundit 41 minutes ago
- Jay Carney leaving the White House? Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Ramirez on Attkisson’s departure Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Here we go: Obama now reviewing deportation policy after pressure from immigration activists Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- House Democrats: We can’t build Keystone XL ’cause we need to keep 80 percent of our resources below ground Erika Johnsen 2 hours ago
- Rand Paul: Republicans must agree to disagree on social issues in order to grow the party Allahpundit 3 hours ago