You already know all the supposed reasons conservatives should feel downtrodden heading into Tuesday: The Obama campaign's balleyhooed turnout machine, heavily Democratic state polls in places like Ohio, Nate Silver's electoral model, and the overwhelming conventional wisdom in the media all suggest the president will limp over the finish line on Tuesday and secure four more years. I've already written about why I think the race will ultimately hinge on turnout and enthusiasm, both of which could break either way in three days. But while liberals attempt to sow seeds of despair -- perhaps in an act of Freudian...
I have donated to key senatorial campaigns across the country and a few congressional campaigns.....but altered my strategy and began giving MORE to Romney. My reason for that is the surge in popularity for Romney and wanting to help him to expand his reach--thus providing coat-tails for the other candidates. This race has been elevated beyond the ABO status we ALL thought it would be pretty much be limited to. The Romney/Ryan ticket ITSELF has generated enthusiasm---which has changed the dynamics in a positive way for all the other races.
- Quotes of the Day Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Would-be victim delivering pizza thwarts would-be robbery with her concealed weapon Erika Johnsen 4 hours ago
- The EPA is charging $75,000/day over a private citizen’s pond, but don’t you worry about their revisions to the Clean Water Act Erika Johnsen 5 hours ago
- Christie jacking up tax on e-cigarettes Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago
- Interview with Al Baldasaro Jazz Shaw 8 hours ago
- How many people have died from GM ignition-switch defect? Ed Morrissey 10 hours ago