Yesterday I wrote about Democratic Rep. Jim Moran dodging a question from former American Majority Action Campus Director Celia Bigelow at a town hall meeting in Northern Virginia. Bigelow asked Moran why he's willing to legislate women into being victims and why he isn't pro-choice when it comes to allowing a woman to choose how to best defend herself. His answer was "next question." I also reminded readers of Patrick Moran's (Moran's son) recent guilty plea for bashing his girlfriend's head into a trash can outside of a bar. Patrick worked on his father's re-election campaign. As a...
In response to:
Liberals are incapable of hypocrisy because they have NO standards other than to advance the liberal agenda. What they say and do IS irrelevant in their minds, so long as they defend the cause.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Sotloff “fixer”: Americans never contacted me after his abduction Ed Morrissey 5 hours ago
- David Cameron to Scotland: Baby, don’t go. Mary Katharine Ham 5 hours ago
- Confirmed: You can tell someone’s politics by their body odor Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- Oh my: I think Romney’s going to run, says top Wall Street backer Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Election forecasters bearish on GOP? Senate models looking more Democratic by the day Noah Rothman 8 hours ago