Yesterday I wrote about Democratic Rep. Jim Moran dodging a question from former American Majority Action Campus Director Celia Bigelow at a town hall meeting in Northern Virginia. Bigelow asked Moran why he's willing to legislate women into being victims and why he isn't pro-choice when it comes to allowing a woman to choose how to best defend herself. His answer was "next question." I also reminded readers of Patrick Moran's (Moran's son) recent guilty plea for bashing his girlfriend's head into a trash can outside of a bar. Patrick worked on his father's re-election campaign. As a...
In response to:
In addition to his dismissal of the violent assault as being irrelevant to the topic, Elleithee also copped an "I've never heard of that", and an "I haven't really thought about that" on a couple other matters that came up during the discussion. That made me wonder why was he even on the show in the first place, since he seemed to be so lacking in knowledge about the subject. But then, that's par for the course for liberals. Aside from worn talking points, they don't have much else to offer. Elleithee is one of the least obnoxious libs, and comes across as personable. Too bad he doesn't know what he's talking about.
- ISIL is busy building a capital in Syria while Obama dithers Gabriel Malor 38 mins ago
- Alison Lundergan Grimes channels Patches O’Houlihan on campaign trail Matt Vespa 1 hour ago
- Hillary: After weeks of criticism, I have decided I do have an opinion on Ferguson Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- DNC spokesman: We condemn Rand Paul’s “blame America” worldview Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Open thread: Semi-retired president to address something he saw on the news today about Ukraine at 4 p.m. ET; Update: “Ongoing incursion”; Update: No strategy yet on ISIS Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- More Senate Democrats hit the panic button on immigration Gabriel Malor 3 hours ago