Yesterday I wrote about Democratic Rep. Jim Moran dodging a question from former American Majority Action Campus Director Celia Bigelow at a town hall meeting in Northern Virginia. Bigelow asked Moran why he's willing to legislate women into being victims and why he isn't pro-choice when it comes to allowing a woman to choose how to best defend herself. His answer was "next question." I also reminded readers of Patrick Moran's (Moran's son) recent guilty plea for bashing his girlfriend's head into a trash can outside of a bar. Patrick worked on his father's re-election campaign. As a...
In response to:
In addition to his dismissal of the violent assault as being irrelevant to the topic, Elleithee also copped an "I've never heard of that", and an "I haven't really thought about that" on a couple other matters that came up during the discussion. That made me wonder why was he even on the show in the first place, since he seemed to be so lacking in knowledge about the subject. But then, that's par for the course for liberals. Aside from worn talking points, they don't have much else to offer. Elleithee is one of the least obnoxious libs, and comes across as personable. Too bad he doesn't know what he's talking about.
- Biden: “It’s time to take back America!” Ed Morrissey 20 mins ago
- Rand Paul: Let’s smash ISIS Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- The obligatory “celebrity nudes hacked” post Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Question for the State Department after Sotloff’s murder: Are we at war with ISIS yet? Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Kerry: Let’s put together a coalition of the willing to defeat ISIS Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Tuesday TEMS: Andrew Malcolm, Stephen Hayes Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago