In response to:
We were told that we over-reacted when Obama put the "snitch-line" on his website. We were told that we were silly to be alarmed when children sang "mmmmm-mmmm-mmmmm, Barack Hussein Obama" We were told we should not be alarmed on the several occasions when Obama lamented that the Constitution made it difficult to do what he wanted. We were told that it was not a problem for Obama to have all those czars. And if this "Hail Obama" is true, we will be told once again that this is no big deal. These things plus the entirety of Obama's oppressive governance will lead to his dismissal next Tuesday. Freedom loving people ARE alarmed........and rightfully so!
- New solution to border crisis: Send U.S. officials to Honduras to give kids refugee status? Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Boehner accuses White House of sabotaging Veterans Affairs bill Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014
- NFL suspends Ray Rice for two games in domestic-assault case Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- Great news from Hillary: The Russian reset worked Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Daniel Garza, Mike McFadden Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- FEC Chairman sounds alarm to Hot Air: There’s a ‘move afoot to constrict press freedoms’ Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014