In response to:
We were told that we over-reacted when Obama put the "snitch-line" on his website. We were told that we were silly to be alarmed when children sang "mmmmm-mmmm-mmmmm, Barack Hussein Obama" We were told we should not be alarmed on the several occasions when Obama lamented that the Constitution made it difficult to do what he wanted. We were told that it was not a problem for Obama to have all those czars. And if this "Hail Obama" is true, we will be told once again that this is no big deal. These things plus the entirety of Obama's oppressive governance will lead to his dismissal next Tuesday. Freedom loving people ARE alarmed........and rightfully so!
- NYT: On second thought, Bush did pull together a coalition on Iraq Ed Morrissey 31 mins ago
- U.S. had Assad’s cooperation during strikes on targets in Syria Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Open thread: War president to address nation after targeting ISIS, Khorasan in Syria Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Yemen’s capital under near total control of Shiite rebels following bloody offensive Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- US hits Khorasan group in air strikes on Syria Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 12 hours ago