The guy who has never been right about anything in forty years? Seems like the ideal Dem candidate to me!
"The one thing that moves me — I think that I have the ability to bring the sides together..........." Joe Biden Speaking to blacks in Danville, VA in 2012 Biden said " They’re (the Republicans) going to put y’all back in chains.” Nah Joe.....I don't think you have the ability to bring the two sides together.
A federal Judge calls it unconstitutional, the people are against it, and anyone with half a brain knows this is illegal......but the good ole Repubs seem to be fine with it and they are the only ones who seemingly can do anything about it.
In the past few days, since Boehner's cave-in to top all cave-ins, I have been more outraged than I would have been had the Democrats stolen all the Senate races. To think that we WON BIG....only to have our OWN House Speaker hand the reigns of fiscal power over to losers Obama, Reid and Pelosi. This is the biggest slap in the face we could have received. I hope Fox has video of Boehner complaining about large bills not being read. He needs to be criticized and mocked for this despicable behavior. We have to hope that he has enough of a soul left to actually feel guilty. Although this horse is out of the barn......
will-----He became important because of what he did.....and by what has produced monsters of his ilk....the Islamist Jihad movement. He doesn't need to be a card carrying ISIS member. He is a product of an evil force which is an enemy of mankind. How can you be so blind to this?

Boehner Bombs the Base

rmt5 in MA Wrote: Dec 15, 2014 12:39 PM
Apparently John Boehner agrees with Barack Hussein Obama who said that the voters who stayed home gave Obama a mandate to continue his agenda. So, the only decent thing for Boehner to do is help the man, isn't it?

Boehner Bombs the Base

rmt5 in MA Wrote: Dec 15, 2014 10:03 AM
Jeff---M-J has apparently appointed himself as the LEADER of the conservative movement. Be careful what you ask him, or you will have to prove your conservatism. I suspect that if you don't agree with his tactics, you are not a conservative. Doesn't that sound Obama-ish?

Boehner Bombs the Base

rmt5 in MA Wrote: Dec 15, 2014 9:59 AM
Boehner has treated Obama to time and money. What greater contribution can he make to the cause of a radical leftist?

Boehner Bombs the Base

rmt5 in MA Wrote: Dec 15, 2014 9:57 AM
I've already notified the RNC that if they don't do something about Boehner that I will be switching from Republican to Independent.

Boehner Bombs the Base

rmt5 in MA Wrote: Dec 15, 2014 9:53 AM
M-J-----I don't have to prove my conservatism to you nor anyone else. Though I am a conservative on both fiscal AND social issues, I doubt I could possibly fit into your definition of a "true" conservative. I'm in good company though, because Ronald Reagan nor Rush Limbaugh would likely not qualify, as well.

Boehner Bombs the Base

rmt5 in MA Wrote: Dec 15, 2014 9:11 AM
What are you suggesting? I've tried the march on Washington thing, where 100,000 of us got reported as several hundred. I've written letters, emails and made phone calls that are totally ignored. I've made financial donations to the best candidates. If you want to play leader with the ideas, then YOU tell me!