First, it was a random mob upset about a video that spun out of control. Then, it was a planned attack because of a video, but not planned far in advance. Finally, officials in the Obama administration including White House Press Secretary Jay Carney and Hillary Clinton admitted the murders of four Americans inside the U.S. consulate in Libya was in fact a terrorist attack. President Obama still refuses to say the word "terrorist" to describe what happened. Now, Hillary Clinton is suggesting a link between Al Qaeda and the attack. No way, you think? They only raised their...
In response to:
Since Obama doesn't want to attend the security briefings, maybe he should watch Fox or listen to Rush in order to know what's going on in the world. Just saying.............
- Rand Paul working to get David Jolly over the finish line in FL-13 special Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- CPAC: Daniel Hannan and the origins of liberty Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Open thread: Sunday morning talking heads Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Quote of the day Allahpundit 16 hours ago
- Big Labor: ObamaCare is making income inequality worse, you know Erika Johnsen 17 hours ago