I am directing this at the whole it's Bush's fault brigade. One thing you people have forgotten was that he had a Democratic house and Senate for most of his time in office. Not to mention the glaring omission of 9/11 happening 9 months into his first term. So when you start blaming someone remember who controlled what. We have Bawney Fwanks and his pals telling the banks to loan money for houses to people who basically never had any intention to pay them off. Pres. Bush kept telling them don't do this it will bite us in the butt, but they said no it won't. Well it DID, housing bubble burst due to stupid lending practices. Thanks Democrats.
- New solution to border crisis: Send U.S. officials to Honduras to give kids refugee status? Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Boehner accuses White House of sabotaging Veterans Affairs bill Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014
- NFL suspends Ray Rice for two games in domestic-assault case Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- Great news from Hillary: The Russian reset worked Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Daniel Garza, Mike McFadden Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- FEC Chairman sounds alarm to Hot Air: There’s a ‘move afoot to constrict press freedoms’ Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014