I am directing this at the whole it's Bush's fault brigade. One thing you people have forgotten was that he had a Democratic house and Senate for most of his time in office. Not to mention the glaring omission of 9/11 happening 9 months into his first term. So when you start blaming someone remember who controlled what. We have Bawney Fwanks and his pals telling the banks to loan money for houses to people who basically never had any intention to pay them off. Pres. Bush kept telling them don't do this it will bite us in the butt, but they said no it won't. Well it DID, housing bubble burst due to stupid lending practices. Thanks Democrats.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Rubio: Only one nation can stand up to the wave of totalitarianism Ed Morrissey 6 hours ago
- HHS: Why, no, we are not measuring the very metric ObamaCare was passed to improve Mary Katharine Ham 7 hours ago
- Video: Meet your 2014 CPAC blogger of the year Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Carney: Why no, Obama does not regret being dismissive of Mitt Romney on Russia Erika Johnsen 9 hours ago
- Brutal: Just one in 10 uninsured who qualify for ObamaCare exchange plans has signed up Allahpundit 10 hours ago