I am directing this at the whole it's Bush's fault brigade. One thing you people have forgotten was that he had a Democratic house and Senate for most of his time in office. Not to mention the glaring omission of 9/11 happening 9 months into his first term. So when you start blaming someone remember who controlled what. We have Bawney Fwanks and his pals telling the banks to loan money for houses to people who basically never had any intention to pay them off. Pres. Bush kept telling them don't do this it will bite us in the butt, but they said no it won't. Well it DID, housing bubble burst due to stupid lending practices. Thanks Democrats.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- On notice: Mitch McConnell is ready to “crush” the Tea Party Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago
- Noonan on latest ObamaCare delay: Is there even an ObamaCare law anymore? Erika Johnsen 9 hours ago
- Video: Gates sees defense cuts as showing a lack of seriousness by US Jazz Shaw 10 hours ago
- CPAC: Fred Thompson and Persecuted Ed Morrissey 12 hours ago
- WH: Hey, Obama golfing in Key Largo during this crisis is the same as if he were in DC, only warmer Jazz Shaw 13 hours ago