When campaign spokesman Ben Labolt told Fox News there were no plans for President Obama to address the Benghazi debacle in public any time soon, he obviously wasn't "planning" on the subject coming up during the president's appearance at a Univision candidate forum in Miami this afternoon. (Mitt Romney attended yesterday). Credit to the program's hosts for asking some challenging questions on Libya and security; Buzzfeed writes that Obama "dodged" the heart of those inquiries. That's partially true, but he also served up a jaw-dropping statement, particularly...
In response to:
You still insist on being a complete noass, huh numbn_ts. Do you twist and turn in your sleep as much as you do on your posts? You've got your head so far up your@$$ you can't see the light of day.
- Video: Small-business employees locked out of Covered California health care Ed Morrissey 41 minutes ago
- Russian FM after meeting with Kerry: Russia has no “common vision” on Crimea with the west Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- The Ed Morrissey Show: Duane “Generalissimo” Patterson Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Soon, you might be able to carry a gun just about anywhere in Georgia Erika Johnsen 2 hours ago
- Kerry retreats on recognition of Israel as a Jewish state Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Brown ramping up Senate run in New Hampshire: AP Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago