Last week during congressional testimony from State Department officials who were on the ground in Libya, we heard over and over again that more security for the consulate in Benghazi was requested but denied. We also heard repeatedly from Democrats, including Ranking Member of the House Oversight Committee Elijah Cummings, claiming a lack of funding was at fault for less security in Benghazi during the time of the attack on 9/11 that left four Americans dead. State Department officials said funding had nothing to do with the situation and now, Chairman Darrell Issa has revealed the State Department is sitting...
In response to:
Who the hell are you suppose to be nerdley? Just because you became a quack , back from Iraq, doesn't mean you have a corner on the BS market. How does it feel to have the BS tables turned on you. Tee Hee!
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Report: There’s a nasty bit of the budget deal that makes tax hikes easier to pass Mary Katharine Ham 1 hour ago
- George W. sends letter of support to Alabama kicker after Iron Bowl Mary Katharine Ham 2 hours ago
- Report: Top “moderate” U.S.-backed Syrian rebel general chased out of the country by jihadis Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Rand Paul: This “backwards,” “status quo” budget plan stinks, and stinks badly. Erika Johnsen 4 hours ago
- RNC’s plan for 2016: Fewer debates, later primaries, and a convention in June Allahpundit 4 hours ago