On Wednesday Hudson also revealed that a group calling itself Catholics for Obama had been making push poll phone calls in support of the president's re-election bid. Among the questions being asked, he said, was "How can you support a 'Mormon' who does not believe in Jesus Christ?" The phone banker making the call, which in this case went to a woman Hudson...
Harry Reid has sullied Harry Reid...Barack Obama has sullied Barack Obama. Religion had nothing to do with THAT! Then why in heavens name are we trying to tie religion into the situation?
- New Economist/YouGov poll shows Hobby Lobby impact on Supreme Court approval Ed Morrissey 13 minutes ago
- Liberal columnist calls out the ‘secret war on black Republicans’ Noah Rothman 52 minutes ago
- Immigration advocates mad that feds might let young illegals choose deportation voluntarily Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Kurds seize two oil fields, pull out of Iraqi government Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Great news: VA overpaying misclassified workers by millions … and can’t fix it Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Obama aims to keep Democrats happy while he coasts to 2016 Noah Rothman 3 hours ago