Since Barack Obama's re-election, hundreds...
agreed, I don't think of Sotomayor or Kagan as "high calibre", I don't think much of Ginsburg, Stevens, or Roberts (now).
For decades, it has been obvious that there are irreconcilable differences between Americans who want to control the lives of others and those who wish to be left alone. Which is the more peaceful solution: Americans using the brute force of government to beat liberty-minded people into submission or simply parting company? In a marriage, where vows are ignored and broken, divorce is the most peaceful solution. Similarly, our constitutional and human rights have been increasingly violated by a government instituted to protect them. Americans who support constitutional abrogation have no intention of mending their ways.
- Boehner reassures GOP donors: I’m “hellbent” on passing immigration reform this year Allahpundit 49 minutes ago
- Video: Inside the leak of the Tsarnaev capture photos Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- New Hillary memoir to be titled “Hard Choices”? Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Protip from Reid: Bundy supporters are “domestic terrorists,” y’know Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Video: Ukraine deal not exactly embraced by either side Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 14 hours ago