Since Barack Obama's re-election, hundreds...
agreed, I don't think of Sotomayor or Kagan as "high calibre", I don't think much of Ginsburg, Stevens, or Roberts (now).
For decades, it has been obvious that there are irreconcilable differences between Americans who want to control the lives of others and those who wish to be left alone. Which is the more peaceful solution: Americans using the brute force of government to beat liberty-minded people into submission or simply parting company? In a marriage, where vows are ignored and broken, divorce is the most peaceful solution. Similarly, our constitutional and human rights have been increasingly violated by a government instituted to protect them. Americans who support constitutional abrogation have no intention of mending their ways.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Obama: The world’s always been messy, but now social media is amplifying it Mary Katharine Ham 8 hours ago
- Video: Hot Air exclusive interview with Gov. Rick Perry Ed Morrissey 9 hours ago
- “Walking Dead” grumble thread: Hey, maybe Daryl’s gay Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Report: ISIS eyeing Mexican border to infiltrate America and execute terrorist attacks Noah Rothman 10 hours ago
- Should Kirsten Gillibrand name the senator who told her “I like my girls chubby”? Allahpundit 11 hours ago