Since Barack Obama's re-election, hundreds...
agreed, I don't think of Sotomayor or Kagan as "high calibre", I don't think much of Ginsburg, Stevens, or Roberts (now).
For decades, it has been obvious that there are irreconcilable differences between Americans who want to control the lives of others and those who wish to be left alone. Which is the more peaceful solution: Americans using the brute force of government to beat liberty-minded people into submission or simply parting company? In a marriage, where vows are ignored and broken, divorce is the most peaceful solution. Similarly, our constitutional and human rights have been increasingly violated by a government instituted to protect them. Americans who support constitutional abrogation have no intention of mending their ways.
- Wow: 62% of Republicans support sending ground troops into Iraq and Syria Allahpundit 50 mins ago
- Video: AQ’s competition with ISIS means renewed focus on hitting US Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- The GOP comes roaring back in Colorado Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- WSJ: Obama will require military to get his personal approval for U.S. strikes in Syria Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Video: Scotland goes to the polls on independence Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Chaffetz to DHS Secretary: Did you hear the one about the four suspected terrorists who tried to walk across the border? Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago