Since Barack Obama's re-election, hundreds...
No Daryn, you're propagandized history is exposing you. There were economic and political issues other than Slavery which led to the southern States leaving. The US had no Constitutionally based argument to stop it. How can we be "entitled" now and not then, when similiar issues are in play, not to mention slavery (we are on the verge of being slaves to the State with the full implementation of ObamanationCare).
For decades, it has been obvious that there are irreconcilable differences between Americans who want to control the lives of others and those who wish to be left alone. Which is the more peaceful solution: Americans using the brute force of government to beat liberty-minded people into submission or simply parting company? In a marriage, where vows are ignored and broken, divorce is the most peaceful solution. Similarly, our constitutional and human rights have been increasingly violated by a government instituted to protect them. Americans who support constitutional abrogation have no intention of mending their ways.
- Gallup poll shows Tea Party supporters the most motivated to vote Ed Morrissey 31 mins ago
- Red line? ISIS used chemical weapons against Iraqi army Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Rise of Ebola and terrorism a perfect storm for the GOP? Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Report: Ebola cases starting to drop in Liberia Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Not exactly self-isolation: Ebola patient’s itinerary prompts questions about protocols Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Does Georgia vote Democratic in 2014? Noah Rothman 4 hours ago