Suicide By Stupidity

WestTexan Wrote: Jul 31, 2014 12:07 PM
Of course the Republitards are harming us, just because they wear elephant hide and trumpet ad nauseum doesn't make them conservative or even caring about their constituency. I voted against my Republitard in the primary, 10 years is ENOUGH for the W hangeron.

Suicide By Stupidity

WestTexan Wrote: Jul 31, 2014 12:05 PM
Ditto.

Suicide By Stupidity

WestTexan Wrote: Jul 31, 2014 12:03 PM
Only if the Senate convicts in the trial of the Articles of Impeachment. The House "indicts" (the Articles) and the Senate conducts the "trial". IF convicted, removal is automatic. THEN he should be prosecuted.

Suicide By Stupidity

WestTexan Wrote: Jul 31, 2014 12:02 PM
I agree, though corrupt Demonrat is rather redundant. I too support the repeal of the 17th amendment.

Suicide By Stupidity

WestTexan Wrote: Jul 31, 2014 12:01 PM
Yeah, I too wonder. Who are "they". I've been clamoring for his removal since the last of his first Oath of Deceit.

Suicide By Stupidity

WestTexan Wrote: Jul 31, 2014 12:00 PM
Correct, without a Senate trial, Article of Impeachment are impotent, they really didn't even embarrass the vile Klintonovich and his harpy. Without a Senate conviction (thus removal), there is nothing either. The media will cover for the Obamanation and his evil minions.

Suicide By Stupidity

WestTexan Wrote: Jul 31, 2014 11:58 AM
Hunter is a beltway baby, note where he lives... I don't respect his assessment at all, way to Rovean.

Suicide By Stupidity

WestTexan Wrote: Jul 31, 2014 11:56 AM
I agree, I know NO one who "likes him at all", I have never liked him as I do not like people who are diametrically opposed to my way of life, liberty, freedom and our country. I could never like Obama, just as I could never like Reid or Pelosi. I disagree with Hunter, he is a beltway fool. Palin as the enemy is a Rovean meme.

Fire Reid Already

WestTexan Wrote: Jul 29, 2014 12:45 PM
Yes, it is time for them to go, to prison, for the rest of their natural lives.

End Torture, Shut Down the CIA

WestTexan Wrote: Jul 29, 2014 10:08 AM
Yeah, RP's foreign policy ideas are no different than libtard insanity. RP would love it if we cut off our nose to spite our face.

The King of Bryan College

WestTexan Wrote: Jul 29, 2014 9:29 AM
My thought too. Many claim to be Christian, but observe the fruit of the lives, is it dried and dead, or...