Menstrual Activism

WestTexan Wrote: Jul 28, 2014 10:33 AM
Expertise in idiocy... never thought I'd live to see in honored with a PhD.

Menstrual Activism

WestTexan Wrote: Jul 28, 2014 10:32 AM
Remember that Bella Abzug was married to a male. I didn't know if he was blind or not. Wuppy Goldfool was also married...

Menstrual Activism

WestTexan Wrote: Jul 28, 2014 10:30 AM
Hmmm, the only tampons I buy are the ones the wife or my daughters ask for when I'm at Albertsons.

Menstrual Activism

WestTexan Wrote: Jul 28, 2014 10:30 AM
Yeah.... no big deal to walk around with bloody britches? Would she walk around in white pants with brown stains on her fanny or yellow legs???? These people are friggin insane. The woman is no perfesser, but a loon.

Menstrual Activism

WestTexan Wrote: Jul 28, 2014 10:28 AM
Colleges should not teach ethnic or gender studies, they are non-productive indoctrination sessions which produce those who cannot work or function in normal society, nor contribute positively toward a productive and cohesive society. This is just another avenue of Marxist destruction and indoctrination.

Menstrual Activism

WestTexan Wrote: Jul 28, 2014 10:27 AM
Feminazi's are still insane, and it is getting worse.

Defining Life

WestTexan Wrote: Jul 23, 2014 3:44 PM
Yep.

Defining Life

WestTexan Wrote: Jul 23, 2014 3:44 PM
Great comment.

Why Lie? We are at War with Mexico

WestTexan Wrote: Jul 08, 2014 11:17 AM
Dead Fat Ted was a born liar... just like his sire.
Or Islamic "peace". I love the Muslim peace on display in Iraq, Kenya and Nigeria.
Neither do I, illegal aliens and border crossers are not "immigrants". Immigration is an lawful and ordered process. All they are ungrateful criminals whose behavior isn't what we as Americans want for visitors anymore than their home country would want us to behave. I do NOT care how long they have been here, illegal is illegal. Go home, do over, follow the rules. Reform isn't necessary if current law was enforced, but the chief law enforcers refuse to do so and blame Americans. Both of them should be in prison for the rest of their lives.