Last week during congressional testimony from State Department officials who were on the ground in Libya, we heard over and over again that more security for the consulate in Benghazi was requested but denied. We also heard repeatedly from Democrats, including Ranking Member of the House Oversight Committee Elijah Cummings, claiming a lack of funding was at fault for less security in Benghazi during the time of the attack on 9/11 that left four Americans dead. State Department officials said funding had nothing to do with the situation and now, Chairman Darrell Issa has revealed the State Department is sitting...
In response to:
I think he has plans on that for after January 2013. He and Rahm are going to use it to wall off and place a moat around South Chicago to separate it from the rest of Chicago.
- Nudity, prudity, and double standards on cable television Ed Morrissey 4 minutes ago
- Funny or die: Obama pitches ObamaCare to Zach Galifianakis Allahpundit 44 minutes ago
- Netanyahu: PA has to recognize Israel as a Jewish state Ed Morrissey 51 minutes ago
- WaPo/ABC poll shows Obama underwater on Ukraine crisis, Russia Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Feinstein: CIA snooped on secure Congressional network Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Special election in FL-13 today: Jolly vs Sink Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago