The White House is promoting the extension of the Bush Tax Cuts for the middle class (which should really be called the Obama-Bush Tax cuts, since Obama extended them in 2010) as exactly that, tax cuts. But the truth is, an extension of the tax cuts wouldn't be a cut at all, but would keep tax rates at the current rate. The Obama admnistration is implying on the official WhiteHouse.gov website that a tax cut is coming for the middle class when in reality if a deal is made by January 1, middle class families won't see a tax...
In response to:
It just has to be a tax cut, because Obama has said for four years that Bush's tax cuts were only for the rich, those making more than 250 thousand dollars a year. Now, when and if Republicans go along with continuing Bush's tax cuts, the middle class get to thank obama for their keeping the same net take home pay and they get to credit Obama with the gift of keeping their same pay and it is called an Obama tax cut for the middle class. Of course, the MSM will explain this to all of their readers and watchers.
- U.S. to announce ground troops to Poland, says… Polish defense minister Mary Katharine Ham 45 minutes ago
- Rand Paul to Harry Reid: Simmer down with the “domestic terrorist” rhetoric about Bundy’s supporters Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Snowden: I asked Putin that softball question on surveillance to start a public debate in Russia Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- The Obama admin is delaying the Keystone XL review process through the election. Yes, again. Erika Johnsen 3 hours ago
- Rubio on immigration: I think Republicans have reached a point of “irreconcilable differences” with Obama Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Report: Energy production on federal lands is still declining Erika Johnsen 5 hours ago