500 generals and admirals have endorsed Mitt Romney. These are military commanders who have had no previous involvement with Romney's campaign. (http://freebeacon.com/post/34912944618/500-admirals-generals-to-endorse-romney)
I would like to add that Iraq was on its way to being successful until Obama decided to be the hero and "get the troops home". No one seems to know or care that the departure schedule was already set under George W. The difference was that our military and, I believe State Dept, wanted to leave around 20,000 troops including some airpower, in Iraq to prevent what is now happening - civil unrest. Obama didn't seem to really want to negotiate a SOFA (Status of Forces Agreement) without which we could not leave our troops in the country to be subjected to Iraqi law and criminal justice system. In other words, Obama wanted to be able to say " I brought the troops home from Iraq and ended Bush's unfunded war". Consequences be damned.
- Bombshell: Mark Pryor called desegregation of schools a ‘figurative’ invasion Noah Rothman 36 mins ago
- Homeland Security announces new travel restrictions on Ebola countries that, er, aren’t so new Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- TEMS Tuesday: Andrew Malcolm and the big return Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Monica Lewinsky: I was patient zero in Internet bullying Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Liberals warn vulnerable Dems that they should rethink distancing themselves from Obama Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- 10 yr old competitive shooter seeks to inspire others Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago