500 generals and admirals have endorsed Mitt Romney. These are military commanders who have had no previous involvement with Romney's campaign. (http://freebeacon.com/post/34912944618/500-admirals-generals-to-endorse-romney)
I would like to add that Iraq was on its way to being successful until Obama decided to be the hero and "get the troops home". No one seems to know or care that the departure schedule was already set under George W. The difference was that our military and, I believe State Dept, wanted to leave around 20,000 troops including some airpower, in Iraq to prevent what is now happening - civil unrest. Obama didn't seem to really want to negotiate a SOFA (Status of Forces Agreement) without which we could not leave our troops in the country to be subjected to Iraqi law and criminal justice system. In other words, Obama wanted to be able to say " I brought the troops home from Iraq and ended Bush's unfunded war". Consequences be damned.
- Not exactly self-isolation: Ebola patient’s itinerary prompts questions about protocols Ed Morrissey 42 mins ago
- Does Georgia vote Democratic in 2014? Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Martha Coakley’s campaign seems to be in mid-collapse Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Half of Americans willing to pay zero additional dollars for EPA carbon regs Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Video: Hatchet-wielding attacker has “Islamic extremist leanings” Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 12 hours ago