In 2013, though, some of the new tax hikes will start to be phased in. As Sally Pipes of the Pacific Research Institute writes, there are five major tax changes that...
Won't matter, their guns will have been confiscated and they will be at the mercy of the federales or is it the Politburo.
Although Obamacare was signed into law in 2010, very few of its rules and regulations have gone into law. This was by design: the Obama Administration wanted to give executive departments time to set definitions, insurance companies time to adjust to the new reality, and didn't want Americans shocked - and perhaps outraged - by all the ways their lives would be affected. Including by taxes.
- Video: Media loves Sotomayor’s passion Mary Katharine Ham 1 hour ago
- CRS report: The administration has missed 44 of its own ObamaCare deadlines Erika Johnsen 1 hour ago
- Coming soon to the Nevada desert: “BundyFest”? Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Oh, was yesterday Earth Day? Erika Johnsen 3 hours ago
- Chris Hayes: In a way, abolishing global warming is like abolishing slavery Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Jeb Bush announces: I’m officially thinking of running for president Allahpundit 4 hours ago