In 2013, though, some of the new tax hikes will start to be phased in. As Sally Pipes of the Pacific Research Institute writes, there are five major tax changes that...
Won't matter, their guns will have been confiscated and they will be at the mercy of the federales or is it the Politburo.
Although Obamacare was signed into law in 2010, very few of its rules and regulations have gone into law. This was by design: the Obama Administration wanted to give executive departments time to set definitions, insurance companies time to adjust to the new reality, and didn't want Americans shocked - and perhaps outraged - by all the ways their lives would be affected. Including by taxes.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Twitter blocks petition supporting Houston pastors Jazz Shaw 8 hours ago
- Breaking: New White House fence-jumper taken down by K9s, apprehended Mary Katharine Ham 9 hours ago
- Debbie Wasserman Schultz: Barack who? Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- What election? Network news gives up on covering midterms Noah Rothman 10 hours ago
- Could Oregon’s First Lady sink the Governor next month? Jazz Shaw 10 hours ago