What if the government regards the Constitution as merely a guideline to be referred to from time to time, or a myth to be foisted upon the voters,...
Nullification. That is consent of the governed. People are going to have to decide; if laws are unconstitutional but they try to enforce it, refuse by any means to resist. If your local and state politicians try to worm out, petition, resist, refuse. A restoration of our original revolution may become necessary because, what's the difference now from then if it is worse now than then? It is worse now than then by the fact that defenders of the constitution have become its/our domestic enemy along with foreign ones' threatening. The idiots are allowing radical Islam groups to infiltrate our govt., military and intelligence by order of political correctness, multiculturalism.
What if the government never took the Constitution seriously? What if the same generation -- in some cases the same human beings -- that wrote in the First Amendment, "Congress shall make no law ... abridging the freedom of speech," also enacted the Alien and Sedition Acts, which made it a crime to criticize the government? What if the feds don't regard the Constitution as the Supreme Law of the Land?
- Biofuels producers: No really, this is the year biofuels are going to take off, for serious Erika Johnsen 28 minutes ago
- Why not Mike Pence in 2016? Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Report: That recent deceleration in healthcare spending? Yeah, that’s probably over Erika Johnsen 1 hour ago
- New Fox ensemble show to feature Townhall’s Katie Pavlich as contributor Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Surprise: Democrat-aligned groups vastly out-raising conservative counterparts in 2014 Guy Benson 2 hours ago
- Obama to faith leaders: I have no plans for an executive amnesty on immigration Allahpundit 3 hours ago