What if the government regards the Constitution as merely a guideline to be referred to from time to time, or a myth to be foisted upon the voters,...
Nullification. That is consent of the governed. People are going to have to decide; if laws are unconstitutional but they try to enforce it, refuse by any means to resist. If your local and state politicians try to worm out, petition, resist, refuse. A restoration of our original revolution may become necessary because, what's the difference now from then if it is worse now than then? It is worse now than then by the fact that defenders of the constitution have become its/our domestic enemy along with foreign ones' threatening. The idiots are allowing radical Islam groups to infiltrate our govt., military and intelligence by order of political correctness, multiculturalism.
What if the government never took the Constitution seriously? What if the same generation -- in some cases the same human beings -- that wrote in the First Amendment, "Congress shall make no law ... abridging the freedom of speech," also enacted the Alien and Sedition Acts, which made it a crime to criticize the government? What if the feds don't regard the Constitution as the Supreme Law of the Land?
- Brave cat jumps from fiery collapsing building, saves no one but himself Mary Katharine Ham 43 mins ago
- D.C. cabs companies blame ride-sharing for loss of revenue Mary Katharine Ham 1 hour ago
- Pew poll: Majority of Republicans think GOP isn’t doing a good job on spending, immigration, and gay marriage Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Ruth Bader Ginsberg to liberals: You really think Obama can replace me? Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Building blocks of the GOP Senate majority coming together Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- Jim Webb: I’m seriously thinking of running for president as a Democrat Allahpundit 4 hours ago